The request of many Durgapurians has finally been answered. The SBSTC have started the night-bus service in Durgapur from Monday night. The bus will leave Durgapur station at 10.30 and will go through various important stops and will finally reach Prantika.
The bus will start from Durgapur Railway Station and will reach Prantika via Sagarbanga, Muchipara, Aarah more, Bank Colony, Hudco More, Bidhannagar More, B2 Bazar, DVC More, City Center, Non-Company, Bhagat Singh, Chandidas Market, Newton, DSP Main Hospital, and Secondary More.
The Durgapurians were requesting for a night bus service in Durgapur for a long time.
The night bus service in this route was inaugurated by Sub Divisional Magistrate Sri Anirban Koley on Monday Evening.
This bus service is expected to help a lot of passengers who reach Durgapur at night and also Durgapurians who work till late at night.
Previously there was no Bus service in Durgapur past 9 PM. There were only autos, but the fare was high. If a train was late, the passengers use to face a lot of problems.
The SBCTC use to run a bus on this route a long time ago. But due to some reason, they stopped it. The restart of the night bus service in Durgapur is expected to help a lot of Durgapurians.
Cover Pic Credits: Facebook Wall of Sri Anirban Koley
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Durgapur Durga Puja Carnival 2023 – Date, Time, Venue
- New Internet Exchange Point inaugurated in Durgapur
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 7 days
- Durgapur to Guwahati flight services to start by the end of March 2022
- SBSTC starts Durgapur Airport to Durgapur Station bus service
- West Bengal Primary & Upper Primary schools to reopen this week
- Change in timings of all markets in Durgapur with new restrictions