New Delhi: The Central as well as the state government has given various relaxations in the ongoing lockdown.
But the operations of regular time table trains and metros didn’t start in any state as of now.
On Thursday, the Railway Board has announced that all regular time- table trains, including express/mail and suburban trains, shall remain canceled till 12th August.
This decision however excludes the special trains that are operational.
On 25th June, Thursday, ANI tweeted a notice of the Railway Board that all passengers trains including Mail/Express trains and suburban trains to be canceled till 12.08.2020.
The notice also mentioned that the tickets booked till 12th August will be cancelled and full refunds will be issued to all the passengers.
However, special mail and express trains will remain operational.
According to some sources, the Indian railways are currently running about 230 special trains across various routes in India.
The tickets of this special trains can be booked through IRCTC website (irctc.co.in) or IRCTC mobile application, at reservation counters, post offices, through agents, etc.
Passengers that will board these trains must follow proper guidelines which include having the Aragya Setu app and wearing a mask.
Also, social distancing and proper sanitization guidelines must be followed.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023