Durgapur: On 7th July, Wednesday, a doctor of Durgapur sub-divisional hospital, Bidhannagar tested positive.
According to sources, the doctor is a resident of the Bidhannagar area of Durgapur.
Various news reports have also claimed that the doctor did duty for the last two days before testing positive, even on 7th July night.
It was also said that she did the test on her own choice. She did not show any kind of symptoms before the reports came.
She is now admitted to Beleghata ID Hospital in Kolkata.
All those who came in contact with her are being traced.
The hospital authorities are making a list of all the patients and other people who came in contact with her at the hospital.
The hospital authorities have informed that the hospital is currently being sanitized.
All the units of Durgapur Sub-divisional hospital where she sat were closed and were sanitized today.
Even on Wednesday morning a lot of patients came for treatment at the Sub-divisional hospital.
This had resulted in a situation of panic across the city.
According to some news sources, one woman of Durgapur Mamra Bazar area also tested positive.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Create An Account On DigiLocker | Digilocker Registration
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process