Durgapur: On 7th July, Wednesday, a doctor of Durgapur sub-divisional hospital, Bidhannagar tested positive.
According to sources, the doctor is a resident of the Bidhannagar area of Durgapur.
Various news reports have also claimed that the doctor did duty for the last two days before testing positive, even on 7th July night.
It was also said that she did the test on her own choice. She did not show any kind of symptoms before the reports came.
She is now admitted to Beleghata ID Hospital in Kolkata.
All those who came in contact with her are being traced.
The hospital authorities are making a list of all the patients and other people who came in contact with her at the hospital.
The hospital authorities have informed that the hospital is currently being sanitized.
All the units of Durgapur Sub-divisional hospital where she sat were closed and were sanitized today.
Even on Wednesday morning a lot of patients came for treatment at the Sub-divisional hospital.
This had resulted in a situation of panic across the city.
According to some news sources, one woman of Durgapur Mamra Bazar area also tested positive.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023