Delhi: The Indian Railways may soon come up with directives to restrict passengers from charging their mobiles, laptops, and other electronic devices at night.
Such a decision has been taken as a precautionary measure to prevent short circuits, thus preventing fires in trains.
According to news sources, the Indian Railways have said that in the IRCTC-run trains the plug points used for charging mobile phones and other electronic devices will be kept switched off between 11 PM and 5 AM.
The Western Railways have already started implementing this new measure in various trains in this division of the Indian Railways from 16th March.
The Railway official has stated that recently there has been incidents of fire in some trains and the main reason was short circuit and overcharging. Thus they have decided that such a precautionary measure needs to be implemented.
So keep this in mind next time you are traveling at night, because you may not be able to charge your phone if this new precautionary measure is implemented in all the Railway divisions.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train