Delhi: The Indian Railways may soon come up with directives to restrict passengers from charging their mobiles, laptops, and other electronic devices at night.
Such a decision has been taken as a precautionary measure to prevent short circuits, thus preventing fires in trains.
According to news sources, the Indian Railways have said that in the IRCTC-run trains the plug points used for charging mobile phones and other electronic devices will be kept switched off between 11 PM and 5 AM.
The Western Railways have already started implementing this new measure in various trains in this division of the Indian Railways from 16th March.
The Railway official has stated that recently there has been incidents of fire in some trains and the main reason was short circuit and overcharging. Thus they have decided that such a precautionary measure needs to be implemented.
So keep this in mind next time you are traveling at night, because you may not be able to charge your phone if this new precautionary measure is implemented in all the Railway divisions.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)