Delhi: The Indian Railways may soon come up with directives to restrict passengers from charging their mobiles, laptops, and other electronic devices at night.
Such a decision has been taken as a precautionary measure to prevent short circuits, thus preventing fires in trains.
According to news sources, the Indian Railways have said that in the IRCTC-run trains the plug points used for charging mobile phones and other electronic devices will be kept switched off between 11 PM and 5 AM.
The Western Railways have already started implementing this new measure in various trains in this division of the Indian Railways from 16th March.
The Railway official has stated that recently there has been incidents of fire in some trains and the main reason was short circuit and overcharging. Thus they have decided that such a precautionary measure needs to be implemented.
So keep this in mind next time you are traveling at night, because you may not be able to charge your phone if this new precautionary measure is implemented in all the Railway divisions.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023