Durgapur: 18 people who were infected by the COVID-19 returned home today, 27th May, fit and healthy from Durgapur Sanaka COVID Hospital in Malandhigi.
Meanwhile, the senior authorities of the Hospital are feeling good about this as the common people would find a new ray of hope and are believing that at least people are fighting and coming back after surviving this deadly virus from the Sanaka COVID Hospital.
18 people among those admitted at the hospital are discharged today and they belong to different districts of Bengal.
Amongst them there is a 9 months old baby, a 5 years old girl and a 65 years old man.
Sanaka Hospital has been nominated as the COVID Hospital of 7 districts of South Bengal and the testing center of 10 other districts of Bengal.
Maximum Patients are returning back from Sanaka being cured.
Till now the total no of corona affected patients in the state has crossed 4500 and 250 more patients have been tested positive in 24 hrs.
According to Bankura chief health administrator, the 12 patients who have been admitted recently in Sanaka are all migrant workers who returned from Mumbai.
It was a record no. of patients admitted at a time as informed by the doctors of Sanaka.
The All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences reported that the common people as well as the patients are quite satisfied by the good infrastructure and improved and developed machinery, facilities for the treatment of Corona victims in Sanaka.
The doctors as well as the government are repeatedly asking the common people not to listen to any rumors that are spreading over the social media.
The State and Central Govt are always in favour and in service of common people.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022