South Bengal State Transport Corporation (SBSTC) is ready to start bus services from Asansol-Durgapur to Puri and Rachi.
The buses in these routes are expected to start before Paila Baishak.
Both AC and Non-AC buses are expected to be available on this route.
At first, Non-AC buses are expected to start in the Asansol-Puri route from April. According to SBSTC officials, they have already got the permit to ply on the route by the Odisha government.
Apart from the Asansol-Puri Route, SBSTC had said that they will also start bus services to various cities in Jharkhand from Asansol-Durgapur as well. They are expecting to receive the permit for the same soon.
From next week, buses in six routes are expected to start from Asansol-Durgapur to Nadia district.
By keeping the safety of the passengers in mind, SBSTC is also adding various security features in their buses. More than 400 buses in various routes now have CCTV and GPS features.
Kiosks and Customer information centers are also being set up at various SBSTC bus terminus for the ease of the passengers.
Cover pic credits: online.sbstcbooking.co.in
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Durgapur Durga Puja Carnival 2022 – Date, Time, Venue
- New Internet Exchange Point inaugurated in Durgapur
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 7 days
- Durgapur to Guwahati flight services to start by the end of March 2022
- SBSTC starts Durgapur Airport to Durgapur Station bus service
- West Bengal Primary & Upper Primary schools to reopen this week
- Some services at DSP Hospital will not be available for 15 days