South Bengal State Transport Corporation (SBSTC) is ready to start bus services from Asansol-Durgapur to Puri and Rachi.
The buses in these routes are expected to start before Paila Baishak.
Both AC and Non-AC buses are expected to be available on this route.
At first, Non-AC buses are expected to start in the Asansol-Puri route from April. According to SBSTC officials, they have already got the permit to ply on the route by the Odisha government.
Apart from the Asansol-Puri Route, SBSTC had said that they will also start bus services to various cities in Jharkhand from Asansol-Durgapur as well. They are expecting to receive the permit for the same soon.
From next week, buses in six routes are expected to start from Asansol-Durgapur to Nadia district.
By keeping the safety of the passengers in mind, SBSTC is also adding various security features in their buses. More than 400 buses in various routes now have CCTV and GPS features.
Kiosks and Customer information centers are also being set up at various SBSTC bus terminus for the ease of the passengers.
Cover pic credits: online.sbstcbooking.co.in
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Power Supply of Durgapur Steel township to remain suspended
- Asansol – Durgapur – Bardhhaman new local train timetable (from OCT 31)
- Local trains may soon start operations in West Bengal
- Administration advised to set up containment zones in Durgapur
- Asansol Division Staff special trains new revised timings
- Durgapur Steel Plant list of shortlisted candidates 2021 out now – Check details
- IRCTC to start JYOTIRLINGA YATRA SPECIAL Bharat Darshan train from Durgapur
- Duare Sarkar Camp List Durgapur 2021 – Location, Timings, Schedule, Download PDF