A Durgapurian Family has been kept in isolation at Asansol District Hospital after their return from Scotland. This was done as a preventive measure to stop the spread of the Novel Coronavirus.
According to the hospital sources, the family was visiting their relative’s home at Kulti, Asansol from their home at Durgapur after returning from Scotland, UK.
They were then taken to the Isolation ward of Asansol SD Hospital as a precaution and to get them tested for COVID-19.
The mother and the child are kept in Isolation and the father had undergone quarantine in the same hospital. Their samples were sent to Kolkata for testing of the coronavirus.
All 3 of them tests negetive in the report.
Cover Pic: Representative Image
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Durgapur Durga Puja Carnival 2023 – Date, Time, Venue
- New Internet Exchange Point inaugurated in Durgapur
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 7 days
- Durgapur to Guwahati flight services to start by the end of March 2022
- SBSTC starts Durgapur Airport to Durgapur Station bus service
- West Bengal Primary & Upper Primary schools to reopen this week
- Change in timings of all markets in Durgapur with new restrictions