Durgapur: Traffic restrictions are going to be imposed on the road above Durgapur Barrage for the next two weeks. According to sources, the traffic on Durgapur Barrage will be restricted from 01.02.2021 to 14.02.2021.
The safety of all the bridges in the state are being checked periodically (Safety Audit). Durgapur Barrage will not be left out in this inspection, and for this reason, the traffic will be restricted.
Traffic on Durgapur Barrage will remain completely closed for one whole day.
However, for the remaining 13 days, traffic will be allowed to move in a controlled manner from one side and the road on the other side of Durgapur Barrage will remain closed.
This decision was finalized in a joint discussion between the Bankura district administration and the Paschim Bardhaman district administration.
According to a notice, from February 1 to February 13, the road on one side of the Barrage bridge will be completely closed from 11 AM to 5 PM.
Traffic on Durgapur Barrage will be completely closed for 24 hours from 12 midnight on 13 February to 12 midnight on 14 February.
|ONE LANE BLOCK||11 AM-5 PM||01.02.2021 – 13.02.2021|
|FULL BLOCK||12 AM-12 AM (24hrs)||13.02.2021 – 14.02.2021|
For these two weeks, the traffic from both the Bankura side and Durgapur side will be controlled heavily by the police so that congestion can be minimized.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023