West Bengal Government has recently announced the re-opening of primary and upper primary schools from 16th February 2022.
The decision was taken on Monday and a notification was released regarding the same.
According to the the notification released, a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) will be issued by the school education department.
The primary and upper primary schools under the government are required to strictly follow this SOP.
A few days ago, the west bengal government released the Paray Sikhalaya initiative of open air classes for kids from class 1 to 7.
Classes for students of classes 8 – 12 are already open.
From 16th February, offline classes will resume after 2 years for primary and upper primary students in West Bengal.
Apart from this, the government has also announced the opening of all ICDS centres in the state. Night curfew in the state will be imposed from 12 midnight to 5 AM.
West Bengal government’s Duare Sarkar initiative is also set to launch tomorrow in all the districts of West Bengal.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Create An Account On DigiLocker | Digilocker Registration
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023