Kolkata: Last month, Chief minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee announced complete lockdown in entire state, on some specific dates to stabilize the rate off affected due to covid-19.
After that announcement, dates were changed several times for different reasons.
Today, on 12th August, again from Nabanna, it has been declared that there will be no lockdown on August 28th in West Bengal.
The reason behind withdrawal of lockdown on August 28th is that, if there is lockdown on that day, then the banks will remain closed for four consecutive days in the end of the month.
So, in this pandemic, people may face a lot of problems.
No substitute date has been announced till now.
So, it is assumed that, there will be complete lockdown for four more days on 20th, 21st, 27th and 31st August.
Though the complete lockdown had been declared all over the state, there is no sign of drop of COVID cases in West Bengal till date.
Number of total affected has been crossed more than one lakh total only in this state.
According to the medical Bulletin published by West Bengal Government, do the rate of affected has increased.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023