Kolkata: The West Bengal government, on Monday, has decided to extend the partial lockdown for 15 more days.
The partial lockdown has been extended till 15 July.
However, the government has given a number of relaxations to the ongoing guidelines currently in effect.
Below mentioned are some of the relaxations given:
- From now on markets will be open from 6 AM to 12:00 PM.
- All other shops will stay open from 11 AM – 8 PM.
- All private and government buses will be operational from July 1 with 50% capacity..
- Offices to stay open with 50 percent strength and all staff members and customers have to be vaccinated.
- Salons in the beauty parlor will be open with 50% capacity from 11:00 AM to 6 PM.
- Gyms and sports complexes will also remain open with 50% capacity.
No announcement has been made regarding the restart of train service in the state.
The announcement regarding these revised guidelines was done at a press conference by West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee.
Do comment how you feel about this decision by the West Bengal government.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train