Kolkata: The West Bengal government, on Monday, has decided to extend the partial lockdown for 15 more days.
The partial lockdown has been extended till 15 July.
However, the government has given a number of relaxations to the ongoing guidelines currently in effect.
Below mentioned are some of the relaxations given:
- From now on markets will be open from 6 AM to 12:00 PM.
- All other shops will stay open from 11 AM – 8 PM.
- All private and government buses will be operational from July 1 with 50% capacity..
- Offices to stay open with 50 percent strength and all staff members and customers have to be vaccinated.
- Salons in the beauty parlor will be open with 50% capacity from 11:00 AM to 6 PM.
- Gyms and sports complexes will also remain open with 50% capacity.
No announcement has been made regarding the restart of train service in the state.
The announcement regarding these revised guidelines was done at a press conference by West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee.
Do comment how you feel about this decision by the West Bengal government.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021