Kolkata: West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on a press conference on 27th May, announced that the ongoing partial lockdown will be extended till 15th June 2021.
This announcement to extend the restriction period by 15 days came just three days before the present partial lockdown was going to end.
She also said not to call this a lockdown as there will not be any complete lock down in the state.
Very few changes were made in the already existing guidelines related to the restrictions implied in West Bengal.
Below mentioned list of what’s open and what’s closed in West Bengal till 15th June.
- All schools, colleges, and Anganwadi centers to remain shut.
- Shopping complexes, malls, restaurants, salons, gyms, swimming pools will remain closed.
- Banks and petrol pumps will remain open from 10 AM – 2 PM.
- Essential emergency services will be allowed to function.
- Home deliveries will be available.
- Metro services closed, local trains and buses will remain closed except for emergency essential service personnel.
- Medical shops and optical shops will remain open.
- Retail shops to remain open only from 7 AM – 10 AM.
- Sweets and meat shops are allowed to remain open from 10 AM – 5 PM.
- Parks and zoos will remain closed.
- All political, entertainment, cultural, and religious gatherings are prohibited.
- A maximum of 50 guests will be allowed at weddings.
Do comment on how you feel about the decision to extend the partial lockdown by the West Bengal government.
Read Another Article About Durgapur
- Durgapur To Siliguri – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Durgapur To Berhampore – How to Reach By Car, Bus
- Durgapur To Berhampore SBSTC Bus Time Table (Via Suri, Bolpur)
- Durgapur To Bardhaman – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Durgapur To Bolpur – How to Reach (By Car, Bus, Train)
- City Center, Durgapur – What to do, Where to stay