Kolkata: West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on a press conference on 27th May, announced that the ongoing partial lockdown will be extended till 15th June 2021.
This announcement to extend the restriction period by 15 days came just three days before the present partial lockdown was going to end.
She also said not to call this a lockdown as there will not be any complete lock down in the state.
Very few changes were made in the already existing guidelines related to the restrictions implied in West Bengal.
Below mentioned list of what’s open and what’s closed in West Bengal till 15th June.
- All schools, colleges, and Anganwadi centers to remain shut.
- Shopping complexes, malls, restaurants, salons, gyms, swimming pools will remain closed.
- Banks and petrol pumps will remain open from 10 AM – 2 PM.
- Essential emergency services will be allowed to function.
- Home deliveries will be available.
- Metro services closed, local trains and buses will remain closed except for emergency essential service personnel.
- Medical shops and optical shops will remain open.
- Retail shops to remain open only from 7 AM – 10 AM.
- Sweets and meat shops are allowed to remain open from 10 AM – 5 PM.
- Parks and zoos will remain closed.
- All political, entertainment, cultural, and religious gatherings are prohibited.
- A maximum of 50 guests will be allowed at weddings.
Do comment on how you feel about the decision to extend the partial lockdown by the West Bengal government.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially