DURGAPUR: 8 new positive cases are found in Durgapur as of 9th July 2020.
After a doctor tested positive in Durgapur SD Hospital on the 7th of July, these new confirmed cases have come up in the city of Durgapur.
According to reports, out of those affected, two are residents of the ABL Township area.
Bankim Chandra Avenue B-Zone, Amarabati, Dhandabag, and Jemua reported one case each.
The areas of two more cases are still not known.
The reports of these new cases came on 9th of July.
West Bengal government updated the list on 10th July showing 22 new cases in Paschim Barddhaman alone. Out of these 8 cases are from Durgapur.
5 new cases were reported in Purba Barddhaman according to the West Bengal Govt website.
Its been two months since the 1st Positive case was reported in Durgapur and the number of cases are increasing from then on.
Still, we are seeing regular pics and videos on social media that shows people are not maintaining social distancing. Some are not wearing masks as well.
According to some media reports, 14 new cases are found in the Raniganj area as well.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023