Paschim Bardhaman: One of the most popular trains in the Asansol – Howrah route have again started operations from today, 28th June 2021.
After the second wave hit, almost all local trains as well as many special trains were canceled by the Eastern Railways.
From Monday, the Howrah -Asansol-Howrah special, also known as Agnibina Express was brought back to operations.
Apart from it, few other special trains including the Coalfield express or the Howrah- Asansol Special Intercity-Express were also brought back to service.
The Black Diamond express was also brought back to operation on Thursday, 24th June.
These trains are expected to ease the traveling in the Asansol – Kolkata route as the local trains have not yet started in West Bengal.
The time table will remain the same as Agnibina Express which is mentioned below.
HOWRAH – ASAN- HOWRAH Special Train Time Table
|HWH – ASN||STATION||ASN – HWH|
The timetables of the other special trains will be same as before. No changes has been made.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023