Durgapur: The Eastern Railways are giving a green signal to new trains in between Kolkata and the industrial area of Asansol and Durgapur.
The Asansol – Sealdah Intercity express is all set to restart operations from 22nd March 2021 after about 12 months.
A few days back 6 new MEMU trains were started in Asansol – Durgapur – Burdwan route. The Mayurakshi Fast passenger was also started in the Howrah – Rampurhat route via Durgapur.
The Intercity express is however currently named as Asansol – Sealdah – Asansol special and will run as a special train.
There is a slight change in the timetable of the Intercity express. The train previously uses to leave Sealdah at 5 PM, but now it will leave 10 minutes late at 5:10 PM. The train will however reach Asansol only 5 minutes late than the time it uses to reach previously.
Asansol – Sealdah – Asansol Special Train Time Table
|ASN – SDH||TIME||SDH – ASN||TIME|
Ticket booking will be available from 20.03.2021 for both ways on the IRCTC website and ticket counters.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021