Durgapur: The Indian Railways are all set to restart the operation of the Black Diamond express after a long gap of 11 months. The train is all set to restart operations from next week.
The operations of this train, like many others were put on hold after the lockdown in March last year. Now, the Eastern railways have stated that the train will be restarting operations from 13th February.
There is a small change in the previous time table of this train.
The Train will leave Dhanbad on the 13th of February evening. It will leave from Howrah from 14th February morning. There is a slight change in the time of departure and arrival of the train.
Instead of its usual time of leaving Dhanbad at 16:25 in the evening, the train will now leave at 16:20.
While returning to Dhanbad, the train will reach Dhanbad at 11: 18 instead of 11:10.
Howrah Dhanbad Black Diamond express new Time Table
|HWH – DHN||TIME||DHN – HWH||TIME|
While coming from Howrah to Dhanbad, the Train will reach Durgapur Station at around 8:57. While returning from Dhanbad to Howrah, the train will reach Durgapur Station at 18:21.
Once in operation, this train will be very beneficial for the passengers of Jharkhand as well as those in the industrial areas of Asansol and Durgapur to reach Kolkata and vice versa.
Read Another Article About Durgapur
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- Durgapur To Siliguri – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Durgapur To Berhampore – How to Reach By Car, Bus
- Durgapur To Berhampore SBSTC Bus Time Table (Via Suri, Bolpur)
- Durgapur To Bardhaman – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train