To know the details of the pending cases in the court, Durgapur sub divisional court has introduced a new tech enabled system.
A kiosk has been installed in the court premises. With the help of this kiosk, any people can get the information about pending cases in Durgapur sub divisional court with the touch of a finger.
The name of the kiosk has given “Kiosk for case information system”. This is an completely automated machine.
What you have to do is, just put serial number of the case.
After that you will gain access of the details of that particular case.
[Also Read: Know the next complete lockdown days]
The upcoming date of hearing, status of the case, last date of hearing, order of the judge all can be seen just with one touch.
Yesterday, this kiosk was inaugurated Durgapur sub divisional court premises.
According to the advocates and judges, people had to depend on advocates to know the status of the pending cases.
But now, they can also gain the access to know the details about the cases with the help of this automated machine.
This will make knowing about your case much more easy, transparent and fast.
Cover Pic: Representative Image Only
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023