To know the details of the pending cases in the court, Durgapur sub divisional court has introduced a new tech enabled system.
A kiosk has been installed in the court premises. With the help of this kiosk, any people can get the information about pending cases in Durgapur sub divisional court with the touch of a finger.
The name of the kiosk has given “Kiosk for case information system”. This is an completely automated machine.
What you have to do is, just put serial number of the case.
After that you will gain access of the details of that particular case.
[Also Read: Know the next complete lockdown days]
The upcoming date of hearing, status of the case, last date of hearing, order of the judge all can be seen just with one touch.
Yesterday, this kiosk was inaugurated Durgapur sub divisional court premises.
According to the advocates and judges, people had to depend on advocates to know the status of the pending cases.
But now, they can also gain the access to know the details about the cases with the help of this automated machine.
This will make knowing about your case much more easy, transparent and fast.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
Cover Pic: Representative Image Only
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Create An Account On DigiLocker | Digilocker Registration
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process