To know the details of the pending cases in the court, Durgapur sub divisional court has introduced a new tech enabled system.
A kiosk has been installed in the court premises. With the help of this kiosk, any people can get the information about pending cases in Durgapur sub divisional court with the touch of a finger.
The name of the kiosk has given “Kiosk for case information system”. This is an completely automated machine.
What you have to do is, just put serial number of the case.
After that you will gain access of the details of that particular case.
[Also Read: Know the next complete lockdown days]
The upcoming date of hearing, status of the case, last date of hearing, order of the judge all can be seen just with one touch.
Yesterday, this kiosk was inaugurated Durgapur sub divisional court premises.
According to the advocates and judges, people had to depend on advocates to know the status of the pending cases.
But now, they can also gain the access to know the details about the cases with the help of this automated machine.
This will make knowing about your case much more easy, transparent and fast.
Cover Pic: Representative Image Only
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022