South Bengal State Transport Corporation (SBSTC) started AC bus services from Asansol- Durgapur to Puri.
There are plenty of options for the bus services to Digha from Durgapur. But, There were no options available for bus service from Durgapur to Puri other than some VOLVO buses.
The buses in these routes were expected to start in April. But, due to the lockdown situation, it got postponed.
It will now expected to start from 17th October before Durga Puja.
Every day at 5:30 p.m. from Durgapur City center bus stand, the bus will leave for Puri. The route of this AC bus is via Bankura, Bishnupur, Kharagpur, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, and then to Puri.
Durgapur – Puri SBSTC Bus Time Table and Schedule
The fare for this route is Rs. 773 per head.
Passengers can book advance ticket via online.
By keeping the safety of the passengers in mind, SBSTC is installing various security features such as CCTV and GPS in their buses.
There was also a plan to start the route from Durgapur-Asansol to Ranchi. However, we don’t have any updates regarding that.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)