Durgapur: The number of cases all across India is increasing everyday. With the increase in the cases, the demand of oxygen is also increasing.
Many families are struggling to get a cylinder of oxygen in different parts of India.
The government is already running ‘Oxygen Express’ from various PSUs including Durgapur Steel Plant to Delhi.
Now in another move to combat the increase in demand of Oxygen in Durgapur, the Durgapur Sub-Divisional Hospital is going to get its own Oxygen Plant.
The plant is going to be set up in the hospital compound, in the area in front of the nursing hostel according to news sources.
NHAI is going to set up the plant in Durgapur SD Hospital as part of a joint initiative taken by the central and state government.
Once set up, this Oxygen plant is expected to have a production capacity of 1000 liters a day.
In the plant, oxygen will be concentrated from air, filtered and will then be converted into liquid oxygen. This liquid oxygen will then be supplied to the patients in the hospital wards via pipelines.
The oxygen production is expected to start within 7 days. Thus the patients will not have to suffer due to lack of oxygen anymore.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially