Durgapur: After Air India and Spicejet, now another major domestic airline, IndiGo Airlines, on Tuesday said that it will start operations to and from Durgapur, West Bengal from April 2021.
According to news sources, it is known that as of now, direct flight services from Durgapur Airport will start between Durgapur – Delhi, Durgapur – Bengaluru, and between Durgapur and another city in South India.
IndiGo in a press release said, “The airline will operate its first direct flights from Delhi, Bengaluru, and a southern city (Probably Hyderabad) to Durgapur from April 22, 2021, with bookings opening from February 13, 2021.”
The press release have also specified that Durgapur will be 66th domestic destination of IndiGo.
According to sources, IndiGo has signed an agreement with the Bengal Aerotropolis Projects Limited (BAPL) to start operations to and from Durgapur from April 2021.
It is expected that in the future it will connect Andal Airport with several other airports across India directly, thus improving the connectivity of the industrial area of Durgapur with the rest of India.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)