Durgapur: In a recent notification, the Durgapur Municipal Corporation has identified a few containment zones in Durgapur, Paschim Bardhaman.
The notification stated the list of containment zones that are identified in this city as of 08.01.2022.
This notification was released in response to the letter from the district magistrate regarding the notification of containment zones in the Paschim Bardhaman district.
The list of areas that are identified as containment zones in Durgapur are,
|Ward 10||The whole street of Ashok Avenue, Sivaji Road, Ranapratap road.|
|Ward 22||The whole street of Uday Shankar Bithi, Bengal Ambuja, Ricol Park, and Central Park.|
|Ward 27||The whole street of Rakeya Began Path, Immon Kalyan Sarani, Silpakanan B 416, Shilpakanan Phase III, and Salanpuriya.|
1043 new cases with 381 new recoveries were identified in the Paschim Bardhaman district in the last 24 hours as per the bulletin released by the West Bengal health department.
18213 new cases were identified in West Bengal as of 07.01.2022 with 7912 new recoveries.
The Durgapur Sub-Divisional magistrate has released a new notification regarding the new set of restrictions and timings for all markets under the Durgapur Sub-division. You can read about the notification in the article provided below.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Aadhaar Authentication History – How to check & Download PDF
- PM Kisan Yojana Apply Online – New Farmer Registration 2022
- Some services at DSP Hospital will not be available for 15 days
- PM Kisan Status Check (for Self-Registered farmers) online 2022
- Check COVID Precaution (Booster) Dose eligibility in India 2022
- Change in timings of all markets in Durgapur with new restrictions
- List of newly identified containment zones in Durgapur
- How to Check (Track) Passport Status Online in India 2022