After the two persons who tested positive in Durgapur and were later found negative, another person on Friday is said to be have tested positive to the COVID-19 in Durgapur.
According to various sources, and news channels, the person is a resident of Palastala area near Raturia (Ward 38) in Durgapur.
He returned to Durgapur from Mumbai on 16th May. He worked in a private company in Mumbai. As the work stopped due to the lockdown, he returned to Durgapur.
According to the sources, after he showed symptoms of COVID-19, his sample was sent for testing.
After the reports came yesterday, he was found positive to COVID-19.
He is currently admitted to the COVID-19 hospital in Malandighi. Further tests will again be done for verification of the previous results.
Everyone is requested to stay home as much as possible and stay safe.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023