Durgapur: The West Bengal government has already restricted the timings of banks and markets through the new guidelines.
Now, the Postal Department of Paschim Bardhaman has announced that all post offices in Paschim Bardhaman district will remain open only 3 days a week, according to sources.
Post offices usually remain open for 6 days a week. But in order to stop the spread, all post offices in the Paschim Bardhaman district will remain open every alternate day from now on.
Not only that but only specific counters in the Post Offices will remain open in order to maintain social distancing between the workers. They will also be wearing gloves and masks at all times.
You will also not be allowed to enter the post office if you don’t wear a mask. Certain post offices will also have thermal screening guns to take your temperature before you enter.
There are more than 180 post offices in the Paschim Bardhaman district.
Apart from this in order to prevent overcrowding at the main post office branches, all Aadhar card and Passport Seva Kendra services have been temporarily stopped, according to sources.
These restrictions will remain applicable until the situation becomes somewhat normal.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)