The facility to check the new Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) list of West Bengal online is available on the official web portal of the Ministry of Rural Development (pmayg.nic.in).
Also, you can check the new Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) list of West Bengal online through the official web portal of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (pmaymis.gov.in).
The beneficiary list of PMAY contains the names of the applicants whose application has been approved and the amount has been sanctioned.
In this article, you will get to know about the steps to check,
Now let’s see each of these points in detail.
Steps to check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin West Bengal list 2023-24
To check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (Rural) beneficiary list for the state of West Bengal,
Step 1: Go to the Official Website
- First, go to the official website of Pradhan Matri Awas Yojana Gramin at pmayg.nic.in.
- Next, go to the ‘Awaassoft’ option and then click on the “Report” option.
- A new page will open up.
- Next, under Social Audit Reports, click on the “Beneficiary details for verification” option.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter your village details
- On the new page, locate the “selection filters” option and select your state, district, block, and village name.
- Now under it, set the year as ‘2023-2024.’
- Also, set the scheme as ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.’
- Next, enter the captcha code and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 3: Check the beneficiary list
- The beneficiary list of that village for the year 2023-2024 will open up in front of you.
- You can check your name here from the list.
- You can also download the list by clicking the “Download PDF” option.
You can also check if your name is on the beneficiary list by searching using your registration number.
For that, first, click on the “Stakeholders” option and then on the “IAY/PMAY Beneficiary” option.
Now enter your PMAY Gramin registration number and click on “Submit”. Your beneficiary status will be displayed.
Steps to check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban West Bengal list 2023-24
To check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) beneficiary list for the state of West Bengal,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of Pradhan Matri Awas Yojana Urban at pmaymis.gov.in.
- Now, click on the “Search Beneficiary” option.
- Then, click on the “Search by name” option.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter your Aadhar number
- On the new page, enter your Aadhar card number submitted during registration.
- Next, click on the “Show” button.
- Your beneficiary details will be shown on the screen.
Your complete details and beneficiary status will be shown on the screen.
By following these steps you can easily get the beneficiary list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban in West Bengal for the years 2023-2024.
The PMAY beneficiary list shows “No Data found”. What does it mean?
If the PMAY list of a village shows “No data found”, it means that no list of that particular village was published in the selected year.
How to see the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin West Bengal list?
You can see the PMAY Gramin list of West Bengal online through the official website at pmayg.nic.in
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal e-District Portal Registration Process Online 2023
- How to Search Birth Certificate By Name West Bengal Online 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.