Madhyamik or Class 10th Exam is the first important board exam a student gives in his/her life.
Two students in Durgapur thought that they would not be able to give the exam at first as they had left their Admit Cards at home. But the Asansol-Durgapur Police did their best and helped the students get the admit card back from home.
This happed in the first two consecutive days of the Madhyamik Exam.
On the first day, the incident took place at ABL High School, where a student named Mili Barnwal found out that she had left her Admit Card back at home, a few minutes before that start of the exam.
She started crying in the fear of not being able to sit for the exam. When a police officer of New Township police station, appointed at the exam center found about it, he told her not to panic and sent her with a Civic Volunteer to get her Admit Card back.
She was able to get her Admit Card back from home and give the exam. She, however, didn’t forget to thank the officer and the civic volunteer for their help.
On the 2nd day, a similar incident happened at Benachity Hindi High School. A student forgot her admit card at home. An Officer of Durgapur A-Zone IC collected the Admit card from her home and handed it over to the Headmaster in due time.
We sincerely thank the Asansol-Durgapur Police for their work and dedication towards helping the Madhyamik Exam Candidates.
Cover photo: Asansol-Durgapur Police Facebook Page
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Durgapur Durga Puja Carnival 2022 – Date, Time, Venue
- New Internet Exchange Point inaugurated in Durgapur
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 7 days
- Durgapur to Guwahati flight services to start by the end of March 2022
- SBSTC starts Durgapur Airport to Durgapur Station bus service
- West Bengal Primary & Upper Primary schools to reopen this week
- Some services at DSP Hospital will not be available for 15 days