Paschim Bardhaman: One of the most popular trains in the Asansol – Howrah route will again start operating soon.
The famous Agnibina Express, popularly known by its old name, “Bidhan”, is all set to start operating, but will be currently named as the Howrah – Asansol – Howrah special train.
The time table will remain the same as Agnibina Express which is mentioned below.
HOWRAH – ASANSOL – HOWRAH Special Train Time Table
|HWH – ASN||STATION||ASN – HWH|
On 9th December the train will leave Howrah station in the evening at 6:20. From 10th December, it will run in the Asansol – Howrah – Asansol route.
This train will be very beneficial for the people in the industrial belt, especially the daily passengers, as it is one of the most important trains that link Asansol – Durgapur with Howrah.
Local trains have already started operating between Asansol and Bardhaman from 2nd December.
Previously, the Howrah – Dhanbad – Howrah special train that is running on the time table of the Coalfield express currently, also started operating from 1st December.
[Disclaimer: The news and information we provide are in the public interest. We collect information from various sources and crosscheck them to verify they are 100% authentic. But still if you think any news or information we provide is inaccurate, please leave us a mail at [email protected]]
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- Verify PM Kisan and Aadhar number link status online 2021
- PM Kisan e-KYC 2021 | Link Aadhaar with PM Kisan Online
- West Bengal Voter List 2022 PDF Download Online (with details)
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check Online in West Bengal 2021
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022