According to the latest update that we have received from the COVID-19 hospital in Malandighi Durgapur, both the COVID-19 patients who are admitted to the hospital, are now tested negetive.
Both the patients, one from CR Das Avenue and another from Newton, were admitted to the COVID-19 Hospital after they tested positive to the virus. They were referred there from a private hospital in City Center Durgapur.
After they were admitted, their samples were collected for testing again. When the reports came today evening, both of them tested negative to the COVID-19 test.
According to the sources, they are being referred back to the private hospital in City Center for further treatment.
After this update regarding the patients, as on 12th May, there are no COVID-19 patients in Durgapur.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Durgapur Durga Puja Carnival 2022 – Date, Time, Venue
- New Internet Exchange Point inaugurated in Durgapur
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 7 days
- Durgapur to Guwahati flight services to start by the end of March 2022
- SBSTC starts Durgapur Airport to Durgapur Station bus service
- West Bengal Primary & Upper Primary schools to reopen this week
- Some services at DSP Hospital will not be available for 15 days