According to the latest update that we have received from the COVID-19 hospital in Malandighi Durgapur, both the COVID-19 patients who are admitted to the hospital, are now tested negetive.
Both the patients, one from CR Das Avenue and another from Newton, were admitted to the COVID-19 Hospital after they tested positive to the virus. They were referred there from a private hospital in City Center Durgapur.
After they were admitted, their samples were collected for testing again. When the reports came today evening, both of them tested negative to the COVID-19 test.
According to the sources, they are being referred back to the private hospital in City Center for further treatment.
After this update regarding the patients, as on 12th May, there are no COVID-19 patients in Durgapur.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Power Supply of Durgapur Steel township to remain suspended
- Asansol – Durgapur – Bardhhaman new local train timetable (from OCT 31)
- Local trains may soon start operations in West Bengal
- Administration advised to set up containment zones in Durgapur
- Asansol Division Staff special trains new revised timings
- Durgapur Steel Plant list of shortlisted candidates 2021 out now – Check details
- IRCTC to start JYOTIRLINGA YATRA SPECIAL Bharat Darshan train from Durgapur
- Duare Sarkar Camp List Durgapur 2021 – Location, Timings, Schedule, Download PDF