After the 1st Corona Positive case recorded this morning, another positive case was recorded in Durgapur.
The 2nd positive patient, aged 73, who is a resident of Newton Avenue in B-Zone, Durgapur, was also admitted to the same private hospital as the first patient on 6th May.
According to the sources, after he showed symptoms of the COVID-19, his samples were collected and were sent for testing.
After the test reports turned out positive, he was transferred to the COVID-19 hospital in Malandighi on the evening of 10th May.
The Newton area where he lives had already been sanitized. The persons who came in contact with him are being monitored.
This make it two positive cases in a single day.
More details awaited.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Srishtishree Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Location, Timings, Dates
- Kalpataru Mela (Durgapur) 2024 – Dates, Timings, and Details
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Durgapur Durga Puja Carnival 2023 – Date, Time, Venue
- New Internet Exchange Point inaugurated in Durgapur
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 7 days
- Durgapur to Guwahati flight services to start by the end of March 2022
- SBSTC starts Durgapur Airport to Durgapur Station bus service