The central government has launched a new portal for the workers of the unorganized sector in India.
Unorganized sector workers can register themselves on the “e-SHRAM portal” and download the e-SHRAM card, also called the Shramik card, and avail a number of benefits provided to them.
In this article, you will get to know the following details about the e-SHRAM or Shramik card for unorganized sector workers in West Bengal.
About e-SHRAM card (Shramik Card)
|Name of the card||e-SHRAM card|
|Provided by||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
Steps to apply online for e-SHRAM card in West Bengal
To apply online for an e-Shram Card in West Bengal,
Step 1: Go to the official website of e-SHRAM
- First, go to the official web portal of e-SHRAM at eshram.gov.in.
- Scroll down a little and click on “Register on e-SHRAM”.
- New page will open in front of you.
Step 2: Enter your mobile number
- On the new page, enter the mobile number linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Select the rest of the details as applicable to you.
- Now click on “Get OTP”.
- Enter the OTP once received and then click on “Submit”.
- A new page will open.
Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar details
- On the new page, enter your Aadhar card number.
- Click on checkbox and then click on “Submit”.
- Enter new OTP.
- Click on “Validate”.
- Your details as on your Aadhar card will appear.
- Scroll down and click on the checkbox.
- Click on “Continue to enter other details”.
Step 4: Complete application form
- Now enter your personal, nominee, and residential details.
- Fill up rest of the form.
- Enter your bank details.
Step 5: Verify details and submit form
- Once the form is completely filled, verify the details entered.
- If there are any errors, correct them by going back.
- If everything is ok, click the declaration check box and click on submit.
- Your UAN number will be generated.
Step 6: Download UAN card
- Now you will get an option to download your UAN e-SHRAM card.
- Download your UAN Card.
- The PDF of your UAN e-SHRAM card will be downloaded.
- Click on “Complete Registration”.
- Take a printout of the card for future use.
You can check the status of your registration and card later by logging in.
You can know about the steps to check the status and the benefits of the e-SHRAM card by reading the article below.
In case you have made an error while applying for an e-Shram card, you can easily correct or update the details online. You can read the article below to know about the steps.
How to apply for the e-SHRAM card online?
You can apply online for the e-SHRAM card through the official website of e-SHRAM at eshram.gov.in
Who can apply for the e-SHRAM card in West Bengal?
Any workers from the unorganized sector can apply for the e-SHRAM card. They include construction workers, ready-trackers, truck drivers, fishermen, milk vendors, small sellers, agricultural workers, domestic workers, ASHA and Anganwadi workers, MGNREGA workers, etc.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023
- Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check (Search) Online Process 2023
- How To Check Status Of Swasthya Sathi Online Application 2023
- Swasthya Sathi Card Online Application Process West Bengal 2023
- Online OPD Ticket Booking West Bengal – SSKM, PG, NRS
- Durgapur Municipal Corporation (DMC) Water Tax Online Payment
- Amar Fasal Amar Gola Scheme West Bengal for farmers 2023
- Online Deed Number Search West Bengal 2023 (All Methods)
*The information provided in the article is for educational purposes only.