The central government has launched a new portal for the workers of the unorganized sector in India.
Unorganized sector workers can register themselves on the “e-SHRAM portal” and download the e-SHRAM card, also called the Shramik card, and avail a number of benefits provided to them.
In this article, you will get to know the following details about the e-SHRAM or Shramik card for unorganized sector workers in West Bengal.
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
About e-SHRAM card (Shramik Card)
|Name of the card||e-SHRAM card|
|Provided by||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
Steps to apply online for e-SHRAM card in West Bengal
To apply online for an e-Shram Card in West Bengal,
Step 1: Go to the official website of e-SHRAM
- First, go to the official web portal of e-SHRAM at eshram.gov.in.
- Next, scroll down a little and click on the “Register on e-SHRAM” option.
- A new page will open in front of you.
Step 2: Enter your mobile number
- On the new page, enter the mobile number linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Next, enter the captcha code.
- Next, select the rest of the details as applicable to you.
- Next, click on the “Get OTP” option.
- Next, enter the OTP received and then click on the “Submit” button.
- A new page will open.
Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar details
- On the new page, enter your Aadhar card number.
- Next, click on the checkbox and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Next, enter the new OTP received.
- Next, click on the “Validate” button.
- Your details that are on your Aadhar card will appear.
- Next, scroll down and click on the checkbox.
- Next, click on the “Continue to enter other details” option.
Step 4: Complete application form
- Now, enter your personal, nominee, and residential details.
- Next, fill up the rest of the form.
- Next, enter your bank details.
Step 5: Submit the form
- Once the form is completely filled, verify the details entered.
- If there are any errors, correct them by going back.
- If everything is ok, click the declaration check box and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your UAN number will be generated.
Step 6: Download your UAN card
- Now, you will get an option to download your UAN e-SHRAM card.
- Download your UAN Card.
- The PDF of your UAN e-SHRAM card will be downloaded.
- Next, click on the “Complete Registration” option.
- Take a printout of the card for future use.
You can check the status of your registration and card later by logging in.
You can know about the steps to check the status and the benefits of the e-SHRAM card by reading the article below.
You can also download your UAN card later.
In case you have made an error while applying for an e-Shram card, you can easily correct or update the details online.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal e-District Portal Registration Process Online 2023
- How to Search Birth Certificate By Name West Bengal Online 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.