You need to correct your e-Shram card details if you have already registered on the e-SHRAM portal and got a Shramik card made but you have entered some information wrong while filling the form.
The central government has made it easier to update or correct your e-Shram card details online through the e-SHRAM portal at eshram.gov.in. These corrections can be in your name, address, date of birth, bank account, education and income, occupation and skill, etc.
In this article, you will get to know about the step-by-step process to apply for an e-SHRAM card or Shramik card correction online.
So, let’s see the process in detail.
Steps for e-Shram card details correction online
To correct the details in your e-Shram card,
Step 1: Go to the official website of e-Shram
- First, go to the official website of the e-SHRAM portal at eshram.gov.in.
- On the home screen, click on “Already Registered? UPDATE”.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter your UAN or mobile number
- On the new page, enter your UAN number.
- Next, enter your ‘Date of Birth.’
- Next, enter the captcha code.
- Next, click on the “Get OTP” button. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Next, enter the OTP once received and then click on the “Submit” button.
- A new page will open.
If you want to login using your mobile number, first click on the ‘Already Registered’ option on the top menu. Next, click on the ‘Update Profile using Aadhaar’ option.
To use this option, make sure you have completed your e-SHRAM e-KYC.
Step 3: Correct details
- Now, two options, ‘UPDATE PROFILE‘ and ‘DOWNLOAD UAN CARD‘ will appear in front of you.
- Click on the “UPDATE PROFILE” button.
- Now all the information that you filled in while filling out the registration form will be open in front of you.
- Next, click on the option you want to correct.
- Next, make the required corrections.
- Once done, click on the “Save” button.
The details in your e-Shram UAN card will be updated.
By following the steps, you can easily correct the details in your e-Shram card online.
In case you have not yet applied for an e-Shram card, you can do it by following the steps given in the article below.
FAQs regarding e-Shram card correction
How to correct e-Shram card details online?
You can easily correct the details in your e-Shram card through the e-SHRAM portal at eshram.gov.in.
What details can be corrected in your e-Shram card?
You can correct your name, address, date of birth, bank account, education and income, occupation and sill, etc. online through the e-Shram portal.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023
- Ayushman Card PDF Download Online Process 2023 (Via BIS & App)
- How To Cancel Driving Licence (DL) Application Online 2023
- How To Retrieve Or Find Aadhar Virtual ID (VID) Online 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.