You need to correct your e-Shram card details if you have already registered on the e-SHRAM portal and got a Shramik card made but you have entered some information wrong while filling the form.
The central government has made it easier to update or correct your e-Shram card details online through the e-SHRAM portal at eshram.gov.in. These corrections can be in your name, address, date of birth, bank account, education and income, occupation and sill, etc.
In this article, you will get to know about the step-by-step process to apply for an e-SHRAM card or Shramik card correction online.
So, let’s see the process in detail…
Steps for e-Shram card details correction online
To correct the details in your e-Shram card,
Step 1: Go to the official website of e-Shram
- First, go to the official website of e-SHRAM portal at eshram.gov.in.
- On the home screen, click on “Already Registered? UPDATE”.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter your mobile number
- On the new page, enter the mobile number linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Select the rest of the details as applicable to you.
- Now click on “Get OTP”.
- Enter the OTP once received and then click on “Submit”.
- A new page will open.
Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar details
- On the new page, enter your Aadhar card number.
- Click on checkbox and then click on “Submit”.
- Enter new OTP.
- Click on “Validate”.
Step 4: Correct details
- Now two options, UPDATE PROFILE and DOWNLOAD UAN CARD will appear in front of you.
- Click on the “UPDATE PROFILE” button.
- Now all the information that you filled in while filling the form will be open in front of you.
- Clik on the option you want to correct.
- Now make the required corrections.
- Once done, click on “Save”.
The details in your e-Shram UAN card will be updated.
By following the steps, you can easily correct the details in your e-Shram card online.
In case you have not yet applied for an e-Shram card, you can do it by following the steps given in the article below.
How to correct e-Shram card details online?
You can easily correct the details in your e-Shram card through the e-SHRAM portal at eshram.gov.in.
What details can be corrected in your e-Shram card?
You can correct your name, address, date of birth, bank account, education and income, occupation and sill, etc. online through the e-Shram portal.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)
- Swasthya Sathi Hospital List – How to check (Any district)
- Duare Ration, Duare Sarkar phase 3 to start from November 16
- Krishak Bandhu status check online in West Bengal 2021
*The information provided in the article is for educational purposes only.