Durgapur: A few days back, Case Information Kiosk was set up at Durgapur court to help everyone know about their pending cases easily.
They were able to get complete details about their case with just a click of a button.
Now an automated cash collection kiosk for electric bill payment is set up at the old cash collection centre besides Daily Market at City Centre.
They have to stand in long queues to pay their bills. This is why this new cash collection kiosk will be of great help.
This will also reduce long queues and prevent the gathering of people.
All WBSEDCL consumers can now submit their bill on their own at any time using this kiosk. The timing is set between 8AM and 10PM.
This new cash collection machine was inaugurated on 19th August.
A few days back, a passenger information kiosk was also set up by SBSTC where tickets can be booked one month in advance.
This was done to ease the booking process and to prevent the gathering of people to book tickets during these times.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- e-Shram card correction (update) online 2021 – eshram.gov.in
- e-Shram (UAN) Card Online Apply & Download West Bengal 2021
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) West Bengal list 2021-2022
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 6 days
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- Birth Certificate Download and Status Check West Bengal 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)