Durgapur: A few days back, Case Information Kiosk was set up at Durgapur court to help everyone know about their pending cases easily.
They were able to get complete details about their case with just a click of a button.
Now an automated cash collection kiosk for electric bill payment is set up at the old cash collection centre besides Daily Market at City Centre.
They have to stand in long queues to pay their bills. This is why this new cash collection kiosk will be of great help.
This will also reduce long queues and prevent the gathering of people.
All WBSEDCL consumers can now submit their bill on their own at any time using this kiosk. The timing is set between 8AM and 10PM.
This new cash collection machine was inaugurated on 19th August.
A few days back, a passenger information kiosk was also set up by SBSTC where tickets can be booked one month in advance.
This was done to ease the booking process and to prevent the gathering of people to book tickets during these times.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023
- Duplicate PAN Card PDF Download Process | Instant e-PAN card
- Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check (Search) Online Process 2023