Durgapur: A few days back, Case Information Kiosk was set up at Durgapur court to help everyone know about their pending cases easily.
They were able to get complete details about their case with just a click of a button.
Now an automated cash collection kiosk for electric bill payment is set up at the old cash collection centre besides Daily Market at City Centre.
Though electric bill can be paid online via apps like Paytm, Google Pay and PhonePe, most people still pay their bills Offline via cash.
They have to stand in long queues to pay their bills. This is why this new cash collection kiosk will be of great help.
This will also reduce long queues and prevent the gathering of people.
All WBSEDCL consumers can now submit their bill on their own at any time using this kiosk. The timing is set between 8AM and 10PM.
This new cash collection machine was inaugurated on 19th August.
A few days back, a passenger information kiosk was also set up by SBSTC where tickets can be booked one month in advance.
This was done to ease the booking process and to prevent the gathering of people to book tickets during these times.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- Vehicle Ownership Or RC Transfer Status Check Online Process
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023