Durgapur: A few days back, Case Information Kiosk was set up at Durgapur court to help everyone know about their pending cases easily.
They were able to get complete details about their case with just a click of a button.
Now an automated cash collection kiosk for electric bill payment is set up at the old cash collection centre besides Daily Market at City Centre.
They have to stand in long queues to pay their bills. This is why this new cash collection kiosk will be of great help.
This will also reduce long queues and prevent the gathering of people.
All WBSEDCL consumers can now submit their bill on their own at any time using this kiosk. The timing is set between 8AM and 10PM.
This new cash collection machine was inaugurated on 19th August.
A few days back, a passenger information kiosk was also set up by SBSTC where tickets can be booked one month in advance.
This was done to ease the booking process and to prevent the gathering of people to book tickets during these times.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Durgapur Utsav 2023 – Date, Timings, Venue, Programs
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- Durgapur ISKCON Temple – Timings, Location, Occasions
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023