Durgapur: On Tuesday, Indigo has said that they will be starting their flight services from Andal Airport in Durgapur very soon.
Apart from Durgapur, Indigo will also start flight operations in Leh, Darbhanga, Agra, Kurnool, Bareilly, and Rajkot in the next few months.
In a press release, Indigo has stated that the flight operations from Durgapur are expected to start in the month of April. However, the route or the exact date when the flights will start is still not known.
Until now, flights from Andal Airport to Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Chennai were limited. These flights were operated by Air India and Spicejet.
After the lockdown, Spicejet is running flights from Durgapur Airport to Delhi, Mumbai, and Chennai.
The launch of operation of this low-cost airline (Indigo) is expected to connect Andal Airport with several other airports across India directly, thus improving the connectivity of the of the Industrial area of Durgapur with the rest of India.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially