Durgapur: On Tuesday, Indigo has said that they will be starting their flight services from Andal Airport in Durgapur very soon.
Apart from Durgapur, Indigo will also start flight operations in Leh, Darbhanga, Agra, Kurnool, Bareilly, and Rajkot in the next few months.
In a press release, Indigo has stated that the flight operations from Durgapur are expected to start in the month of April. However, the route or the exact date when the flights will start is still not known.
Until now, flights from Andal Airport to Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Chennai were limited. These flights were operated by Air India and Spicejet.
After the lockdown, Spicejet is running flights from Durgapur Airport to Delhi, Mumbai, and Chennai.
The launch of operation of this low-cost airline (Indigo) is expected to connect Andal Airport with several other airports across India directly, thus improving the connectivity of the of the Industrial area of Durgapur with the rest of India.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Apply for Duplicate Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- How To Change Address In Driving Licence (Driver’s License) Online
- Driving Licence Renewal Online Process 2023 (All States)
- mParivahan App Registration and Login Process Online 2023
- Aadhaar Bank Link Status Check (All Banks) Online Process 2023
- Durgapur To Kolkata – How to Reach By Car, Bus, Train