Mayurakshi Express will not be operating for four days due to some technical operations that are ongoing in Bandel, Adisaptagram, and Mogra stations.
The Mayurakshi express operates between Howrah and Dumka on a daily basis.
Earlier this train used to operate from Rampurhat to Howrah and vice versa under the name of Mayurakshi Fast passenger.
The route is now further extended to Dumka from Howrah.
The daily passengers will have to face some difficulties for 4-6 days as this train is one of the main train services available for the passengers of Birbhum district.
The 13045 Howrah to Dumka Mayurakshi express will not operate till 30 May 2022. On the other hand, Dumka to Howrah express train will not be running from 27 May 2022 to 31 May 2022.
People of Siuri and the adjacent areas have claimed that they may face a few disruptions due to the non-availability of the train.
The Indian railways also have promised to refund the rail fare to those who had already made a reservation on this train.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Check Status Of Swasthya Sathi Online Application 2022
- Swasthya Sathi Card Online Application Process West Bengal 2022
- Voter ID and Aadhaar Link Online Process 2022 (FORM 6B)
- Siuri-Sealdah New Train (via Andal) to start operations on Aug 1
- Aadhaar Update History – How to Check Online and Download
- New Internet Exchange Point inaugurated in Durgapur