To fight against COVID-19, CMERI(Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute), Durgapur has come up with a new device, which is a Disinfectant Walkway.
Researchers & Scientists of CMERI have installed this new sanitizing machine unit in front of the main entrance of its Durgapur Office.
They expect that the spread of Coronavirus can be prevented by the use of such innovative initiatives as well as the social distancing.
Visitors and office staff would be sprayed with sanitizers with the help of special chemical sensors while entering the office.
On getting a sanitizing spray for 20 seconds, any person would be disinfected for 14-16 hours.
The officers -in -charge predicts that the installment of these sanitizing units in front of the hospital entrances would be effective to check the spread of COVID-19.
Not only these, but the installment of these machines in any public place would also be highly helpful.
The roads and streets of Durgapur are being sanitized with the help of sanitizing vehicle tanks.
Sanitization of the CMERI campus was also done.
CMERI researchers have been successful in this new project and are hoping that this will be a major help for the people for Durgapur, Asansol and other nearby areas.
Get Latest News and Updates about Durgapur on WhatsApp
[Like our Facebook Page to get Regular Updates about Durgapur]
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- Flights from Durgapur to Jaipur and Patna to start from May 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Durgapur Durga Puja Carnival 2022 – Date, Time, Venue
- New Internet Exchange Point inaugurated in Durgapur
- Durgapur barrage to remain closed for 7 days
- Durgapur to Guwahati flight services to start by the end of March 2022
- SBSTC starts Durgapur Airport to Durgapur Station bus service
- West Bengal Primary & Upper Primary schools to reopen this week
- Some services at DSP Hospital will not be available for 15 days