Citizens of Durgapur having a water connection under DMC is liable to pay water tax.
The Durgapur Municipal Corporation has made it easier to pay your DMC Water Tax online through the official website of DMC at durgapurmunicipalcorporation.org
In this article, you will get to know the detailed process to pay your DMC Water Tax online.
So let’s see the process in detail…
Steps to pay DMC Water Tax online
To pay Durgapur Municipal Corporation water tax,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of DMC at durgapurmunicipalcorporation.org
- Now click on the ‘Water Tax’ option.
- A new page will open up.
Step 2: Enter ‘Consumer Number’
- On the new page enter your consumer number.
- You can get this in any previous water tax bill.
- Now click on ‘Login’.
- A new page will open.
Step 3: Generate Invoice
- On the new page, the details of your water connection will be displayed.
- Enter the date up to which you want to pay the tax.
- Click on ‘Generate Invoice’.
- Once generated, proceed and complete the payment.
Once the payment is completed, an acknowledgment with invoice information will be generated.
By following the process, you can easily pay Water Tax online through the official website of Durgapur Municipal Corporation (DMC) at water.durgapurmunicipalcorporation.org
You can also pay DMC Property/Holding Tax Online.
Read Another Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
Disclaimer: The screenshots used are for educational purposes (Tutorial) only and are in the public interest.