The Swasthya Sathi card is accepted in a number of hospitals in every district in the state of West Bengal.
Almost all government hospitals and many private hospitals are also part of this scheme and accept it.
Sometimes you might have to check which hospitals in a particular district accept the Swasthya Sathi card for treatment.
For this purpose, the West Bengal government has made it easier to check the active list of hospitals under the Swasthya Sathi scheme. You can search these hospitals by district, type, and grade.
In this article, you will know about the steps to check the Swasthya Sathi hospital list in any district of West Bengal.
Step to check Swasthya Sathi hospital list in West Bengal
To check the list of active hospitals under the Swasthya Sathi scheme,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of Swasthya Sathi at swasthyasathi.gov.in.
- Next, in the menu section you will find the “Hospital Information” option.
- Take your mouse pointer over it. You will see a number of options.
- Now click on “Active Hospital List” option.
- A new page will open.
If you are opening the website from your phone, you will get the “Hospital Information” option by clicking on the “Menu”.
Step2: Select district and hospital type
- On the new page, you will get the option to select the state, district, hospital type, and grade.
- The State option will be previously selected.
- Select the district from the drop-down menu.
- You can also select hospital type and hospital grade from the options.
- Now click on submit.
Step 3: View hospital list
- The list of hospitals will be displayed.
- You can find the hospital name, code, type and other details on your screen.
You can also download the list as a PDF using the Download button.
As of now, only the list of hospitals in West Bengal is provided on the official website of Swasthya Sathi Prakalpa.
We will update the article if the Swasthya Sathi Hospital list outside West Bengal is provided.
Is the Swasthya Sathi card accepted in CMC Vellore?
The Swasthya Sathi card is accepted in CMC Vellore according to the official website. You need to register for treatment using your Swasthya Sathi URN number.
Is Swasthya Sathi applicable for a private hospital?
Swasthya Sathi card is applicable at a number of private hospitals in the state of West Bengal. You can see the list of private hospitals that accepts Swasthya Sathi card from the official website swasthyasathi.gov.in.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Digital Ration Card West Bengal (Khadya Sathi Scheme) 2023
- How To Get Municipality Holding Number In West Bengal Online
- Khajna (Land Revenue) Online Payment Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Find West Bengal Khajna Application Number Online 2023
- West Bengal Land Revenue (Khajna) Application Process Online
- Non-Subsidised Ration Card West Bengal (FORM 10) Online Apply
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023
- Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check (Search) Online Process 2023