Swasthya Sathi is an important health scheme introduced to the people of West Bengal by the government.
You can now apply online for a Swasthya Sathi card through the official website of Swasthya Sathi at swasthyasathi.gov.in
The West Bengal Department of Health and Family Welfare has now introduced a new module to apply for a new card online.
In this article, you will get to know about the following points on how to apply for a Swasthya Sathi card,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Documents required to apply for Swasthya Sathi Card
The documents and details required for the Swasthya Sathi Card online application are,
- AADHAR Card Number (12 Digits)
- KHADYASATHI Ration Card Number
- Registered Mobile Number
- Employment Status of the Member
In case you don’t know your Aadhaar card number, click to know the steps to find it.
Steps to apply online for the Swasthya Sathi card
To apply for a new Swasthya Sathi card online,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of Swasthya Sathi at swasthyasathi.gov.in
- Now select the “Apply Online” option.
- Then select “Online Application for Swasthya Sathi Card”.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter your mobile number
- On the new page, enter your Mobile Number.
- Click on “Get OTP”.
- Enter the OTP received and click on “Submit”.
- You will be logged in.
Step 3: Fill out your basic details
- Now select the District in which the applicant resides.
- Select “Block” or “Municipality”.
- Now select your Block, Panchayat & Village name, or Municipality Name & Ward Number from the list.
- Now choose your category (SC / ST / OBC / Others).
- If employed, enter your Department Name, Office Name & Address.
- Enter your Address with the PIN Code.
- Enter the Name of the Applicant.
- Enter Head of the Family (HoF) Name.
- Select whether any member of the family receives Govt. Sponsored Health Insurance/Assurance.
- Select whether any member of the family receives Medical Allowance from Govt.
- Select whether any member of the family has Medical Allowance from a Private Institution.
Step 4: Add additional beneficiaries
- Now you need to add members of your family.
- Select “Both Male and Female”, “All Male”, or “All Female” based on the genders of your family members.
- Now click on “Add New Member” to add additional members of your family.
- Click on “Edit” and enter the required details like Name, Gender, Aadhar card number, Kadhyasathi ration card number, etc.
- Click on “Ok” to save the details.
Step 5: Submit the Swasthya Sathi application form
- Verify the details entered.
- If there are any errors, click on “Edit” and correct them.
- If everything is correct, click on “Submit” to submit your Swasthya Sathi application.
Your application will be successfully submitted and a “Registration Number” will be generated. Make sure to note down the number or take a printout of the page for future reference.
By following this process you can easily apply for a new Swasthya Sathi card online through the official website of Swasthya Sathi at swasthyasathi.gov.in
You can check the status of your Swasthya Sathi new card application by following the process given in the article below.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2022
- Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check (Search) Online Process 2022
- How To Check Status Of Swasthya Sathi Online Application 2022
- Swasthya Sathi Card Online Application Process West Bengal 2022
- Online OPD Ticket Booking West Bengal – SSKM, PG, NRS
- Durgapur Municipal Corporation (DMC) Water Tax Online Payment
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.