If you have uploaded documents and submitted the application for the Aadhaar Document Update process, you can check its status online.
UIDAI has made it easier to check the status of your Aadhaar Document Update application online through its myAadhaar portal at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
The process is simple and will take just a few minutes.
In this article, you will get to know the following points on how to check the Aadhaar Document Update status online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required for Aadhaar Document Update status check
You will need the following details to check the status of your Aadhaar Document Update application online,
- Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar registered mobile number
In case you have forgotten your Aadhaar number, you can get it by following the steps given in the article below.
Steps to check Aadhaar Document Update status online
To check the status of your Aadhaar Document Update application online,
Step 1: Go to the official website of myAadhaar
- First, go to the myAadhaar web portal at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Next, click on the “Login” button.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter your Aadhaar number
- On the new page, enter your Aadhaar number.
- Next, enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Send OTP’ button.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter it into the specified field.
- Now click on the ‘Login’ button.
- You will be logged in to the portal.
Step 3: Check the Aadhaar Document Update status
- On the dashboard, scroll to the bottom of the page to the ‘Requests’ section.
- You will see the list of recent services that you have applied for.
- The status of your Aadhaar Document Update application will be displayed.
- Click on it to see a detailed status.
By following these steps, you can easily check the status of your Aadhaar Document Update application through the myAadhaar portal.
In case you haven’t completed the process, you can complete it online by following the steps provided in the article below.
Different Aadhaar Document Update statuses
The different statuses of your Aadhaar Document Update application are,
|Your Document Update process is completed.
|Your Uploaded Documents are being validated by the backend team.
|Your Uploaded Documents are being verified by the backend server.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- How To Check Aadhaar Card Validity Online 2024 (In 3 Steps)
- How to Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Number (UID) Online 2024
- How To Save Your DL And RC On mParivahan App Online 2024
- How To Search Driving Licence (DL) Number By Name Online 2024
- LPG Gas KYC Update (Online eKYC and Offline) Process 2024
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2024
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.