You need your Aadhar number or Aadhaar ID to download the PDF of your Aadhar card online. You might also want to know your Aadhar number in case your Aadhar card is not present near you.
On the other hand, you need an enrollment ID to check the status of a new Aadhaar card application or any Aadhaar details correction/update application. This enrollment ID is written in the acknowledgment receipt received after applying.
UIDAI has made it easier to search for your Aadhaar card number (UID) and Enrollment ID online. All you need is your name and the mobile number or email ID linked to Aadhaar or used during the application.
In this article, you will get to know the following details regarding searching for your Aadhar card number/Enrollment ID using your name,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Data required for Aadhar card or Enrollment ID search by name
The documents that you need to search for Aadhar number/Enrollment ID are,
- Mobile number linked to Aadhaar/used during application
- Full Name
Steps to search for Aadhar card or Enrollment ID by name
To search for Aadhar number/Enrollment ID online,
Step 1: Go to the official website of UIDAI
- First, go to the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in.
- Next, go to the My Aadhaar tab in the main menu.
- Now click on the ‘Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID’ option from the dropdown menu.
- A new page will open up.
(Direct Link in case you are not getting the option)
Step 2: Enter name and mobile number
- On the new page, you will two options, ‘Aadhaar number’ and ‘Enrolment ID’.
- Select the one which you want to search for.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter Mobile number or email id linked to Aadhar or used during application.
- Now enter the captcha code under ‘Captcha Verification’.
- Click on Send OTP.
Step 3: Get Aadhar card number or Enrollment ID
- Enter the OTP received in the specified field.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Your ‘Aadhaar number’ or ‘Enrolment ID’ will be sent to your registered mobile number.
By following these steps you can easily search for your Aadhar card number or Enrollment ID using your name in case it is lost, forgotten, or is not present with you at the moment.
You can use the “Aadhaar number” or “Enrolment ID” to download your Aadhaar card or check the status of your new Aadhar card or details correction application.
FAQs regarding Aadhar card or Enrollment ID search by name
How to search for my Aadhar card by name?
You can search for your Aadhaar card number (UID) online by using the “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID” option present on the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in.
How to search for my Enrollment ID number by name?
You can search for your Enrollment ID number (EID) online by using the “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID” option present on the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- How To Know Your PM Kisan Registration Number Online 2023
- Check Traffic Fines or Challan On Your Vehicle Online 2023
- Traffic Challan (Or Fines) Payment Process Online For Vehicle
- How to Check Traffic Challan And Payment Status Online 2023
- How To Check Driving Licence Payment Status Online 2023
- How To Add Nominee To Your Bike Or Car Online 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.