mParivahan app is a mobile-based application that provides various information, services, and utilities related to your vehicle and driving license.
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) has released the app with the aim to bring convenience to citizens and transparency in the system.
You can use the app for various RTO-related services, such as vehicle number search, virtual driving license and RC check, chassis number search, and PUC certificate check.
To use the app and its services, users need to register and sign in with their mobile number.
In this article, you will get to know the following processes related to the mParivahan app,
Let’s see each of these methods in detail.
Steps to register on the mParivahan App
To register on the mParivahan app,
Step 1: Download the mParivahan app
- First, download the ‘Nextgen mParivahan’ app from Play Store or App Store and install it.
- Open the app and click on the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- The registration form will open.
Step 2: Fill up the registration form
- On the registration form, select your state.
- Next, enter your name as per your DL or RC.
- Next, enter your mobile number.
- Next, set a 6-digit MPIN.
- Next, enter your email ID.
Step 3: Complete mParivahan app registration
- Once you have entered all the details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter it in the specified field and click on the ‘Verify’ button.
You will be successfully registered.
By following these steps, you can easily register on the mParivahan app and use its services.
Once you have registered and created an MPIN, you can log in to the app.
Steps to log in on the mParivahan App
To login into the Nextgen mParivahan app,
- Open the app.
- Next, enter your registered mobile number in the specified field.
- Next, enter the 6-digit MPIN you have set during registration.
- Next, click, the ‘Sign in with MPIN’ button.
You will be successfully signed in to the app.
By following these steps, you can easily log in on the mParivahan app of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023
- Ayushman Card PDF Download Online Process 2023 (Via BIS & App)
- How To Cancel Driving Licence (DL) Application Online 2023
- How To Retrieve Or Find Aadhar Virtual ID (VID) Online 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.