Once you have paid your Vehicle Road Tax or registration fee in India, you might want to download your payment receipt. This is needed for various purposes, such as applying for a fitness certificate, renewing your registration, or claiming insurance.
Also, sometimes you might have lost or misplaced your original receipt. In such cases, you can easily download and print your vehicle tax and fee payment receipt online.
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has made it easier to download your vehicle payment receipt online through the official website of Vahan Citizen Services at vahan.parivahan.gov.in.
In this article, you will get to know the following points on how to download your Road Tax/Registration Fee payment receipt,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to download your vehicle payment receipt
You need any of the following details to check and download your vehicle payment receipt online,
- Application Number
- Receipt Number
- Bank Transaction Number
- Registration Number and Chassis Number
Steps to download vehicle payment receipt online
To download your vehicle payment (Road Tax/Registration Fee) receipt online,
Step 1: Go to the official website of Parivahan
- First, go to the official website of Parivahan at parivahan.gov.in
- Next, go to the ‘Online Services’ option in the top menu.
- Next, click on the ‘Vehicle Related Services’ option.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Select your State and RTO
- On the new page, you will be asked to select your state. Select it.
- Now, another page will open up. On that page, select your RTO from the drop-down list.
- Next, click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- A popup will open. Scroll down and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- A new page will open up.
Step 3: Select the ‘Reprint Receipt/Form’ option
- Now on the new page, go to the ‘Status’ option on the main menu.
- Next, click on the ‘Reprint Receipt/Form’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Reprint Receipt’ option.
- A new page will open.
Step 4: Enter details
- You will get 4 options ‘Application No. Wise’, ‘Receipt Wise’, ‘Bank Transaction No. Wise’, ‘Registration No. Wise’.
- Select the one through which you want to download your receipt.
- Next, enter the required details based on the selection made.
- Next, enter the ‘Captcha’ in the specified field.
- Next, click on the ‘Show Details’ option. All the details will be shown on the screen.
Step 5: Download payment receipt
- Now, click on the ‘Print Receipt’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Print’ option.
- Next, select the ‘Save as PDF’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Save’ button.
The vehicle payment receipt will be downloaded successfully.
By following these steps, you can easily download your vehicle payment receipt online through the Vahan Citizen Services portal at vahan.parivahan.gov.in.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023
- Ayushman Card PDF Download Online Process 2023 (Via BIS & App)
- How To Cancel Driving Licence (DL) Application Online 2023
- How To Retrieve Or Find Aadhar Virtual ID (VID) Online 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.