Citizens of West Bengal are required to register the birth of their child and obtain a birth certificate issued by the government.
The West Bengal government has made it easier to apply online for a birth certificate through the new Civil Registration System (CRS) portal of the West Bengal government at janma-mrityutathya.wb.gov.in.
In this article, you will get the following details about West Bengal Birth Certificate Registration online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Documents required to apply online for a birth certificate in West Bengal
The documents you will need to apply online for a birth certificate online in West Bengal are,
- ID proof of father of the child.
- ID proof of mother of the child.
- Discharge Certificate.
Steps to apply online for a new birth certificate in West Bengal
To apply online for a birth certificate or birth registration of your child in West Bengal,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website (janma-mrityutathya.wb.gov.in).
- Now, on the top menu section, click on citizen services.
- Click on ‘Birth’ and then click on ‘Apply for New Registration’.
Step 2: Open birth registration form
- Now you’ll be asked to enter your mobile number.
- Enter it and click on get OTP.
- Enter the OTP received and click on ‘Submit OTP’.
- The birth registration form will open up.
Step 3: Fill up birth registration form
- Once the form opens, enter the information of the child.
- Enter the required information about the place of birth.
- Enter information about parents, address and other details.
- Upload discharge certificate.
Step 4: Submit birth registration form
- Once the details are filled up and documents are uploaded, verify them properly.
- If there are any mistakes in data, correct them properly.
- If everything is ok, click on Submit.
Your application will be submitted and an acknowledgment number will be generated.
Note it down for future reference.
You can check the status of your birth certificate application and download it from the official website janma-mrityutathya.wb.gov.in
By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily apply for a birth certificate online in West Bengal.
How to get a birth certificate in West Bengal online?
You can apply for a birth certificate online in West Bengal through the Civil Registration System (CRS) portal of the West Bengal government at janma-mrityutathya.wb.gov.in
What are the documents required to apply for a birth certificate in West Bengal?
You need ID proofs of both mother and father of the child and the discharge certificate from the hospital.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023
- Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check (Search) Online Process 2023
- How To Check Status Of Swasthya Sathi Online Application 2023
- Swasthya Sathi Card Online Application Process West Bengal 2023
- Online OPD Ticket Booking West Bengal – SSKM, PG, NRS
- Durgapur Municipal Corporation (DMC) Water Tax Online Payment
- Amar Fasal Amar Gola Scheme West Bengal for farmers 2023
- Online Deed Number Search West Bengal 2023 (All Methods)