There are many schemes, government portals, and other places where you need to confirm your identity and authenticate yourself using your Aadhaar.
The Indian Government has also made KYC mandatory to use a number of government and private services. For this reason, you might want to check your Aadhaar authentication history.
UIDAI has provided an option for you to check your Aadhaar authentication history online through its portal uidai.gov.in.
By doing so, you can check if all the Aadhaar authentications are done by you or if there is any authentication that you have not initiated and report such cases to the appropriate authority.
In this article, you will get to know the following points regarding Aadhar Aadhaar authentication history,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to check Aadhaar authentication history online
You need to have your Aadhar card number and a mobile number linked to your Aadhar card online to check and download the PDF of your Aadhaar authentication history online.
In case you don’t remember your Aadhar number, you can search for it online by following the steps given in the article below.
Now that you got both your Aadhar number and mobile number, let’s see how you can check the Aadhaar authentication history online.
Steps to check Aadhaar authentication history online
To check your Aadhaar authentication history online,
Step 1: Go to the official website of UIDAI
- First, go to the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in.
- Next, go to the ‘My Aadhaar’ option in the top menu.
- Next, click on the ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’ option.
- A new page will open in front of you.
Step 2: Enter Aadhaar number
- On the new page, enter your Aadhaar number.
- Next, enter the Security Code displayed.
- Next, click the “Send OTP” button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile.
- A new page will open up.
Step 3: Select report details
- Now, select your ‘Authentication Type’.
- Next, select the date range for which you want the Aadhaar authentication history report.
- Next, enter the number of records. The maximum number of records you can check is 50.
- Next, enter the OTP that you received on your registered mobile.
- Next, click on the ‘Verify OTP/TOTP’ button.
Step 4: View Aadhar Authentication history report
- Your Aadhar Authentication history report will be displayed on the screen.
- Here you can check the Authentication type, date of authentication, where it is done along with other details of each Aadhaar authentication.
You can then download the PDF version of the report by clicking “Download PDF”.
By following these steps, you can easily view and download your Aadhaar Authentication history online through the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- How To Check Aadhaar Card Validity Online 2024 (In 3 Steps)
- How to Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Number (UID) Online 2024
- How To Save Your DL And RC On mParivahan App Online 2024
- How To Search Driving Licence (DL) Number By Name Online 2024
- LPG Gas KYC Update (Online eKYC and Offline) Process 2024
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2024
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.