There are many schemes, government portals, and other places where you need to confirm your identity and authenticate yourself using your Aadhaar.
The Indian Government has also made KYC mandatory to use a number of government and private services.
For this reason, you might want to check your Aadhaar authentication history.
UIDAI has provided an option for you to check your Aadhaar authentication history online through its portal uidai.gov.in
By doing so, you can check if all the Aadhaar authentications are done by you or if there is any authentication that you have not initiated and report such cases to the appropriate authority.
In this article, you will get to know the following points regarding Aadhar Aadhaar authentication history,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Documents required to check Aadhaar authentication history online
You need to have your Aadhar card number and a mobile number linked to your Aadhar card online to check and download the PDF of your Aadhaar authentication history online.
In case you don’t remember your Aadhar number, you can search for it online by following the steps given in the article below.
Now that you got both your Aadhar number and mobile number, let’s see how you can check the Aadhaar authentication history online.
Steps to check Aadhaar authentication history online
To check your Aadhaar authentication history online,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in
- Next, go to the “My Aadhar” option in the top menu.
- Then click on the “Aadhaar Authentication History” option.
- A new page will open in front of you.
Step 2: Enter Aadhar number
- On the new page, enter your Aadhaar number.
- Then enter the Security Code displayed.
- Click the “Send OTP” button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile.
- A new page will open up.
Step 3: Select report details
- Select your ‘Authentication Type’.
- Select the date range for which you want the Aadhaar authentication history report.
- Enter the number of records. The max number of records you can check is 50.
- Enter the OTP that you received on your registered mobile.
- Now click on “Verify OTP/TOTP”.
Step 4: View Aadhar Authentication history report
- Your Aadhar Authentication history report will be displayed on the screen.
- Here you can check the Authentication type, date of authentication, where it is done along with other details of each Aadhaar authentication.
You can then download the PDF version of the report by clicking “Download PDF”.
FAQs about Aadhaar authentication history check online
How to check Aadhar authentication history online?
You can check your Aadhaar authentication history online through the official UIDAI portal uidai.gov.in
My Aadhaar authentication history shows an authentication not done by me. What should I do?
In case you have found an Aadhaar authentication not done by you, you need to report you to UIDAI or the appropriate authority.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Duplicate PAN Card PDF Download Process | Instant e-PAN card
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.