When you apply for a birth certificate through a Data Entry Operator (DEO) of a hospital or nursing home, he/she can the application without the name of the child in case you have not decided a name of your child at that moment.
But in order to obtain the birth certificate, you need to add a name to the birth certificate application.
The West Bengal government has made it easier to do that online through the official website at crs.wbhealth.gov.in.
In this article, you will get to know about the steps for child name registration on the birth certificate application online.
Steps to check status of birth certificate in West Bengal
To check the status of birth certificate application in West Bengal online,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website (crs.wbhealth.gov.in).
- Now, on the top menu section, click on citizen services.
- Click on Birth and then click on “Child Name Registration”.
Step 2: Enter acknowledgment number
- Now you’ll be asked to enter your acknowlegdment number that was generated after submitting your birth certificate application.
- Click on submit.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number submitted during the application.
- Enter the OTP in the specified field and click on submit OTP.
- A form will open up in front of you.
Step 3: Enter the child’s name and submit
- In the form, enter the first name, middle name and last name of the child.
- Verify the other details already entered before.
- Now click on submit.
The name of your child will be registered successfully.
After a short while, you will receive an SMS with the link to download the birth certificate.
You can also download it from the official website.
By following these steps, you can easily update or register the name of your child on the birth certificate application.
How to add child name to birth certificate in West Bengal?
You can add name to a birtth certificate application online through the “Child Name Registartion” option of the crs.wbhealth.gov.in portal.
How to download birth certificate after child name addition?
A link will be sent to the registered mobile number. You can download the birth certificate from that link. You can also download it through the “Download Certificate” option of the crs.wbhealth.gov.in portal.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Bangla Shasya Bima Status Check 2021 – banglashasyabima.net
- Bangla Shasya Bima 2021 – List, Application Form Download
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)
- Swasthya Sathi Hospital List – How to check (Any district)
- Duare Ration, Duare Sarkar phase 3 to start from November 16
- Krishak Bandhu status check online in West Bengal 2021