You need your Aadhaar card or your Aadhaar number for the verification of a number of government services. It can also be used as residential proof or as ID proof.
Therefore it is an important document and you need to have it with you at all times.
UIDAI has made it easier to download your Aadhar card PDF (e-Aadhaar) online from its official website uidai.gov.in
Downloading your Aadhar card is also beneficial at times when you don’t have your physical Aadhar card handy.
In this article, you will get to know the following points on how to download Aadhar card PDF online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
Documents required to download Aadhar card PDF online
The documents or data needed to download the Aadhar card are,
- Aadhaar number/Enrollment number/Virtual ID
- The mobile number linked with your Aadhaar
In case you don’t remember your Aadhaar ID or Enrollment ID, you can check how to find it online.
Steps to download Aadhar card PDF online
To download e-Aadhar PDF online,
Step 1: Go to the official website
- First, go to the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in
- Next, click on ‘My Aadhaar’.
- Now, click on ‘Download Aadhaar’.
- The myAadhaar portal will open.
Step 2: Choose the Download Aadhaar option
- On the new page, you will get a number of options.
- Click on the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option.
- A new page will open up.
Step 3: Enter Aadhar details
- On this page, enter your Aadhaar Number, Enrollment ID, or Virtual ID after selecting the appropriate option.
- Next, enter the security code.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- A new page will open.
Step 4: Download Aadhar card PDF
- An OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received in the specified field.
- Fill out a small survey.
- Now click ‘Verify and Download’.
Your Aadhar card will be downloaded successfully.
By following these steps you can easily download your Aadhaar card in PDF format (e-Aadhaar) online through the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in online.
In case you want to update or correct any details on your Aadhaar card online, you can do that by following the steps provided in the article below.
FAQs regarding Aadhaar card download
How to download an Aadhaar card online?
You can download an Aadhar card in PDF format online using the “Download Aadhaar” option on the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in.
What is e-Aadhaar?
e-Aadhaar is the PDF version of your Aadhaar card that can be stored on your phone and can be downloaded online using the UIDAI portal.
What is the password of e-Aadhaar?
The password of your e-Aadhar is a combination of the first 4 letters of your name in CAPITAL and the year of birth (YYYY).
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Duplicate PAN Card PDF Download Process | Instant e-PAN card
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.