The West Bengal government has introduced a new scheme known as the “Duare Ration” Scheme or Duare Ration Prokolpo. It is also called the “Ration at the doorstep” scheme by the media.
The pilot project for the scheme was held in May in the Malda district of West Bengal and was successful.
This “Duare Ration” (Ration at Doorstep) scheme is a part of the “Duare Sarkar” scheme introduced in December 2020 as an outreach program by the WB government.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about the “Duare Ration” Prokolpo/Scheme 2021:
Let’s see each of these points in detail…
About West Bengal “Duare Ration” Prokolpo/Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Duare Ration Prokolpo|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Ration Card Holders|
|Objective||Delivery of Food Grains|
|Year of Launch||2021|
Under this “Duare Ration” scheme, beneficiaries will receive rations or food grains at their doorstep from a Ration shop in their area.
According to news sources, nearly 28 shops (one in each of 22 districts and six in urban areas) will be delivering ration at the doorsteps of the beneficiaries once the scheme is implemented.
You will be informed by the ration shop in your area when the Duare Ration scheme will be implemented.
Benefits of West Bengal “Duare Ration” Prokolpo/Scheme
Beneficiaries under the “Duare Ration” scheme will get ration delivered to their doorstep.
Other benefits of the scheme are yet to be announced.
Eligibility of West Bengal “Duare Ration” Prokolpo/Scheme
To be eligible for the “Duare Ration” Scheme,
- You need to have a ration card.
- Must be currently eligible to receive subsidized food grains.
- Must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Must have other eligibility as applicable to get a ration card.
If you want to apply for a new West Bengal Digital Ration Card, you can read the article below to know the process.
Release Date of West Bengal “Duare Ration” Prokolpo/Scheme
The West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee stated that the government is planning to launch the “Duare Ration” scheme from 16th November 2021 in all districts of West Bengal.
What is the “Duare Ration” Scheme?
Duare Ration is a new scheme by the West Bengal government to deliver subsidized food grains to the doorsteps of the beneficiaries.
When will the Duare Ration scheme get implemented?
The Duare Ration scheme will get implemented in every district of West Bengal from 16th November 2021.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Khadya Sathi Aamar Ration Mobile app – How to use, Services
- Ration Card & Duare Ration Whatsapp Number West Bengal
- Child Name Registration in West Bengal Birth Certificate 2021
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Online Apply 2021 (New process)
- Swasthya Sathi Hospital List – How to check (Any district)
- Duare Ration, Duare Sarkar phase 3 to start from November 16
- Krishak Bandhu status check online in West Bengal 2021
- Swasthya Sathi Form PDF Download 2021 – Form A, B, C, & D
- Swasthya Sathi Card status check online – Name & URN search