The West Bengal e-district portal provides various online services to the citizens of the state, such as applying for licenses and certificates, paying taxes, etc. To avail of these services, you first need to register on the portal and set a username and password.
The West Bengal government has made it easier to register on the e-district portal (edistrict.wb.gov.in) in just a few simple steps. The process is easy and completely free.
In this article, you will get to know the following points on how to register on the West Bengal e-district portal,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to register on the West Bengal e-district portal
You will need the following details to register on the e-district portal in West Bengal,
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Mobile number
Steps to register on the West Bengal e-district portal
To create an account on the WB e-district portal,
Step 1: Go to the West Bengal e-district portal
- First, go to the official website of e-District at edistrict.wb.gov.in.
- Next, click on the ‘New Registration’ option.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter your details
- Now, enter the ‘Full Name’ in the specified field.
- Next, enter the ‘Mobile Number’ in the specified field.
- Next, enter the ‘Email Address’ in the specified field.
- Next, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Keep that.
Step 3: Set username and password
- Next, set a ‘User Name’ in the specified field.
- Next, set the ‘Password’ in the specified field.
- Next, re-enter the password in the ‘Confirm Password’ field.
- Next, click on the ‘Next’ Button.
- A new page will open.
Step 4: Confirm OTP
- Next, enter your ‘Address’ in the specified field.
- Next, enter the ‘OTP’ in the specified field that was sent to your registered mobile number.
- Next, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A new page will appear showing that the registration has been done successfully.
The e-district portal registration will be done successfully.
By following these steps, you can easily register yourself on the West Bengal e-district portal.
You can then log in and apply for various schemes and documents, such as Trade Licenses, Income Certificates, Domicile Certificates, etc. You can also track the status of your applications and download certificates online.
Find more West Bengal Scheme
- Disability Certificate Status Check Online Process West Bengal 2023
- How To Download Disability Certificate (PDF) In West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal Birth Certificate Correction Online Process 2023
- How To Apply For Disability Certificate Online West Bengal 2023
- West Bengal e-District Portal Registration Process Online 2023
- How to Search Birth Certificate By Name West Bengal Online 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.