Flight operations from West Bengal has been delayed till 28th May after the official announcement by the Airport Authority of India.
Previously it was said that the flight operation to Mumbai and Chennai from Durgapur Airport would start on 25th May.
The Durgapur Airport authorities were even ready for flight operations to commence, but later on 24th May the flights were cancelled.
Civil Aviation Minister of India, Hardeep Singh Puri tweeted on Sunday, that the limited flight operations to and from West Bengal will commence on 28th May.
He also said that after hard negotiations with various state governments, they had came to this conclusion about the recommencement of the Civil aviation operations in the country.
This means flight operations from Durgapur Airport will also commence from 28th May.
The Ministry had already set a bunch of rules that are mandatory to be followed by the passengers.
This includes that passengers should have masks on at all times and Aragya Setu app is mandatory.
New flight timetable has also been published. Check it here.
Read Other Durgapur Latest News
- How To Update Mobile Number Registered With Vehicle 2023
- 6 Best Parks To Visit in Durgapur (West Bengal)
- How To Find Duare Sarkar Camp List Near You In West Bengal 2023
- Vehicle No Objection Certificate (NOC) Download Process 2023
- Vehicle Fitness Certificate PDF Download Online Process 2023
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) PDF Download Process 2023
- How To Check RTO Application Status Online 2023
- Power Supply Of Durgapur Steel Township To Remain Suspended Partially
- Caste Certificate Download (PDF) Online Process West Bengal 2023