After registering on the e-Shram portal as an unorganized worker in India, you can download your e-Shram (UAN) card. It is a unique identification card for aims to provide social security and welfare benefits to millions of workers who are not covered by any formal scheme.
The Ministry of Labour and Employment has made it easier to download your e-Shram card online through the e-Shram portal at eshram.gov.in.
In this article, you will get to know the following points on how to download your e-Shram card online,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to download your e-Shram card online
You will need your Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number, or UAN number to download your e-Shram Card online.
You also need to register yourself on the e-Shram portal to be able to download your e-SHRAM UAN card.
Steps to download your e-Shram card online
To download your e-SHRAM (UAN) card online,
Step 1: Go to the official website of e-Shram
- First, go to the official website of the e-SHRAM portal at eshram.gov.in.
- On the home screen, click on “Already Registered? UPDATE”.
- A new page will open.
Step 2: Enter your UAN or mobile number
- On the new page, enter your UAN number.
- Next, enter your ‘Date of Birth.’
- Next, enter the captcha code.
- Next, click on the “Get OTP” button. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Next, enter the OTP once received and then click on the “Submit” button.
- A new page will open.
If you want to log in using your mobile number, first click on the ‘Already Registered’ option on the top menu. Next, click on the ‘Update Profile using Aadhaar’ option.
To use this option, make sure you have completed your e-SHRAM e-KYC.
Step 3: Download e-Shram card
- Now, two options, ‘UPDATE PROFILE‘ and ‘DOWNLOAD UAN CARD‘ will appear in front of you.
- Click on the “DOWNLOAD UAN CARD” button.
- Your e-Shram UAN card will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the card as a PDF by clicking on the download icon.
You can then take a printout of the card if needed.
By following these steps, you can easily download your e-Shram card online.
You can also use the “Update Profile” option to make corrections in your e-Shram card.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2023
- How To Download Road Tax/Registration Fee Payment Receipt 2023
- e-Shram Card Download Online Process (In 3 Steps) 2023
- Ayushman Card PDF Download Online Process 2023 (Via BIS & App)
- How To Cancel Driving Licence (DL) Application Online 2023
- How To Retrieve Or Find Aadhar Virtual ID (VID) Online 2023
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.