Once you know that a challan is imposed on your vehicle and uploaded, you can make the payment of the same online.
The MINISTRY OF ROAD TRANSPORT & HIGHWAYS has made it easier to pay a traffic challan on your vehicle online through their official website parivahan.gov.in.
You can pay your vehicle challan through various payment methods such as UPI, Credit or Debit Card, Internet Banking, etc.
In this article, you will get to know the following points about vehicle e-challan payment,
Let’s see each of these points in detail.
Details required to pay vehicle traffic challan or fines online
You need any of the following details to pay vehicle challan online,
- Challan number
- Vehicle number and chassis or engine number
- Driving licence number
Steps to pay vehicle traffic challan or fines online
To pay your car or bike traffic fines or challan online,
Step 1: Go to the official website of Parivahan e challan
- First, go to the official website of Parivahan at parivahan.gov.in
- Next, click on the ‘Online Services’ option in the top menu.
- Then, click on the ‘eChallan’ option. A new page will open.
- Now, click on the ‘Get Challan Details’ option below the login section.
- Parivahan e challan page will open up.
Step 2: Enter challan or vehicle details
- On the new page, enter the details of your challan.
- You can also enter your Vehicle number, or driving licence number.
- Next, enter the captcha code.
- Next, click on the ‘Show Details’ button.
- The details of your challan will be displayed.
Step 3: Pay Challan online
- Now, click on the ‘Pay Now’ button next to the details of the challan.
- Now enter your mobile number and click on the ‘Send OTP’ button.
- Now select a payment gateway and click on the ‘I Accept’ checkbox.
- Next, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now complete the transaction.
On successful completion of the payment, your challan will be disposed of.
In case your payment gets interrupted in between, you can repeat steps 1 and 2 and then click on the ‘Verify’ button beside your challan to verify your payment.
By following these steps you can easily pay your vehicle e challan online through the official website of Parivahan at echallan.parivahan.gov.in
You can also check the status of your challan and payment online.
Find more Central Govt Scheme
- How To Check Aadhaar Card Validity Online 2024 (In 3 Steps)
- How to Lock And Unlock Your Aadhaar Number (UID) Online 2024
- How To Save Your DL And RC On mParivahan App Online 2024
- How To Search Driving Licence (DL) Number By Name Online 2024
- LPG Gas KYC Update (Online eKYC and Offline) Process 2024
- SAIL Mediclaim E-Card (PDF) Download Online Process 2024
Disclaimer: The Information provided above is for educational purposes only. The images used are for representative purposes only.